Wednesday 16 December 2009

All Is Fair In Love & Warts

Not everyday can be unicorns and butterflies, not everyday can be magic, some days can be gruelling and a measure of stamina rather than that of love. Last night was one of those days.

Incongruously enough it started out with me feeling a little worn out with no real plans and schemes to speak of, but really it started before that. It started with July thinking that she wasn't model pretty enough to model clothes for Luschious Kids. A back and forth between her and I started early in the day and left me feel ragged and tired and quite a little down.

Sympathy for her only goes so far, she's a talented little moppet and can do almost anything she puts her mind to. But her self confidence was low and that rubbed off onto me and when Honeybee and Oreo returned home it begin to rub off on them too.

Honeybee had had a tiring day, I could tell...and I'd had a day where I didn't really do anything but felt emotionally drained. Tired and Tireder. What followed was a night where nothing made sense, where any little action was over analysed and where questions of well being started feeling like an interrogation by the Spanish Inquisition...and to quote Monty Python, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

This is rambling with no real purpose, but the night was rambling with no real end...tonight Honeybee and I are acting in a Craig Lyons machinima. Let us look to the future...let tonight be a good one and let yesterday become a fading memory. I love my family and last night with emotions ranging and raging it reminded me how much I love them. Even the bad times aren't so bad.


No comments: