Saturday 5 December 2009

Oreo


So...yeah.

Although I got to spend some great time with my wife on a Wednesday night I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about one of the other ladies in my life, my little Oreo...or in plain English, one of my daughters Oracle Mae.

Oreo is the latest addition to my growing SL family and although we don't get to spend a great deal of time together I cherish each and every moment with her. I'm sort of getting used to being her Dad...and I'm probably not very good at it...though I'm learning.

We went skating for a while on Thursday night at Everlasting Family in Second Life (next to Funky Town) where she showed off some moves and I was able to get this picture of us with Santa...well a Santa mannequin anyway. If you're wondering where she got that cute green skating dress from...well it was actually made for her by her sister (and obviously my other daughter) July.

As ever I always enjoy my time with Oreo and it never seems to be too long, shortly after this picture was taken her Mom and July took her shopping (well lucky chair watching at any rate) and so I was left guarding the house with a cup of strong coffee while waiting for the ladies in my life to return.

This Sunday we're decorating the house for Christmas and the whole family will be involved in one way or another. I'm looking forward to the fun...the madness...the sillyness...

Until next time...

No comments: